Tuesday, May 22, 2007

my first blog......

well as i write this there are a million questions lingering in my mind but then i wud rather let those questions unfurl and unwind as i get more and more comfortable wid expressing myself to the entire world which i think is an achievement in itself......

well let me jus begin wid givin and introduction abt myself....

am deepak ramesh....a 20 yr old young man tryin to make my mark in life....a place for myself in this not so considerate world which am gradually gettin to see....am doing my engineering from a "credible" institution called thadomal shahani engineering college....based in bandra mumbai....the college has everything one expects from a college which charges 55k as its fees....but its kind of unfair coz having such a high fees means many students who deserve it cant get into it coz they cant afford it!its so sadening to see this...

well let me not divulge from the motto behind my first post which is introducing myself and i guess enuffs been said abt me...the other things probably u all might wanna know is my hobbies,my interests etc..and am not even sure whether all of u are interested either or not....but in any case this is my first post and i feel that i just need to get other ppl to know me...

am totally a football freak....soccer as the americans call it( which i dont approve of....but then i dont think they would change their dictionary for me...)i love playing the game and watchin it and i truly believe that it is the mother of all games and it doesnt get the respect it deserves in this part of the world which i stay in...INDIA.....other than that i love singing...chatting online....analysing human behaviour....reading etc......music is life and there are very few things which give u as much satisfaction as music does!

before i sign off jus wanna remind all the football fanatics...dont forget to catch the UEFA champions league final on the 23rd nite...LFC vs AC milan...

and by the way am routing for LFC my fave club..

cheers and hope i will be welcome to this world

No comments: