Sunday, September 14, 2008

Uncle at 21

sundays are so boring i feel.....no work....damn sit at home or chill out wid friends...thats all that i do on sundays!!! ( Pun intended).......I could have done so much better without a sunday lol....

The past two weeks have been so full of color and celebration and fun for everybody else other than me i feel....But yea they have been good in a way for me as well....I posted 3 MOM's ( Minutes of the meetings) and all 3 have NAA (newly added account) potential ....God damn....what happened to my sense of humor or for that matter my definition of GOOD!!! lolz....where is my personal life gone....

Today was the first of me being made realise that time flies....and HOW....infact it was yesterday!I am 21 and i got called an Uncle!wtf! this kid standing in front of the Ganesh idol and looks at me and then blurts out..." Uncle what time is the aarti?"....i was shocked...shocked outta my life....damn....i was wearing my coolest denims and my best t-shirt with my new glasses on! and this wretched kid just called me an uncle....i was in my mind saying "@#@##$@$ wheres your mom! hasnt she taught u manners! smack!! take that u ugly looking kid!"

Bloody hell 21 and already being called an uncle....but then i thought may be its not his fault....life just moves fast....but 21 and uncle!! damn!

its not fucking fair.....I call people who are 40 odd as big brother and not uncle and this kid had the audacity to call me an uncle...i felt like burying him alive....i know most of ya would say its no big deal and i know it as well but wtf!!!and just when i think it cant get worse my brain starts telling me it can...was that crazy kid thinking am an UNCLE with a few kids of my own...an UNCLE who doesnt let his kids have fun!! damn that would suck!to be called an uncle and to be thought of as a LOSER UNCLE lol!

and i kept whining and whining and when the aarti did start i prayed to the lord to give kids some sense and not call 21 yr olds as UNCLE!GRRRRRRR

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cheeeepu!!!i din know u blogged:)!!i must say u hv don a marvellous job of it..very lucid and easy to connect with!!
wid reference to ur previous post, ur a winner hands down n ul remain one throughout..inspite of your tremendous loss u bounced back..anybody else in your place might have gone to pieces..i may not have said so explicitly but i reeeealy admire your strength and resilence!!u have done an amazing job so far as a son, a bro and a friend..keep it up and continue to be one of the few non-haraami people left in my world!lol!cheers!

Lokesh Bulchandani said...

well dude... this shows u have a life... for me .. everyday is a sunday.. i am sitting useless.. and ya i turned 23... fucking 23.. nd on a recent trip to bangalore.. went to an internet cafe.. and asked a "KID" how to start the game.. and that kid blurted.." uncle go to .. " . i was like dot call me uncle.. call me bhaiya.. i guess even i am in the category of an "uncle".. and u have started earnin also .. so i guess we guys can acll each other uncles :p