Saturday, November 10, 2007

The LAST LETTER

Dearest dad

I am really sorry for what happened last night. Well I was kind of feverish last night since I had got wet in the rain and when mom yelled at me I got really pissed off but that is no justification for my actions. I promise to u that henceforth u shall see a visible change in my behavior.

Well I would also like to tell u one thing dad, don’t stress your mind with my education or my career issues. I assure u that I have thought abt it enough and that I shall be successful in whatever I shall do. U don’t know how much respect and love I have for u dad but afterall am your son…its really difficult for me to express what I feel for u.i really cannot do it so easily with you or mom for that matter.

U have an image that my friends got more importance to me which is absolutely wrong dad coz how can they be so important to me that I forget you and mom ever in my life its u afterall who have given me life and got me this far.dad u and mom are my best friends forever and u shall always be the most important thing in my life and make no mistake abt it.

Well I know am a lil too temperamental and short tempered but I am tryin my best to keep myself in control. Its like one of those bad habits which a person tries to control.

I really do not mean to hurt u or mom in anyway but my temper jus shoots off and I cant hold my emotions back. The only problem that I have with u and mom is that u all make a judgement far too easily i.e if I do somethings at home u tend to force it onto me that I shall be like that at work too which is not the case dad…ppl change with responsibilities and I know whats expected of me in different situations.

Dad u are the worlds best dad and mom is the worlds best mom and am lucky to have u two as parents. And trust me that I shall let nothing happen to u both as llong as am around so dad just stop worryin abt whats gonna happen to mom in future.i shall always take care of her.and as far as u go…u are the person I look upto for inspiration always deep down inside so stop worryin abt ur health coz u are perfectly fine dad.

And dad one more thing am now 20 yrs old treat me like an adult dad u can share ur problems with me and I shall always try to help u out as much as I can. I really cannot see u and mom with that worryin look on ur face and it killing to know that I cant do much about it.

Dad pls give me a chance to improve and be a good son to u n mom.am really sorry if I have hurt u.its upto u now to talk to me or not.

Am really sorry.



now my dads left me and gone so far away that i cant even take a fight wid him let alone asking him for forgiveness....

Dad pls come back really really miss you man....gimme a chance to fight with u!

i will do all the comp work u want me to man come back pls!

pls dad!

love you forever.

1 comment:

Lokesh Bulchandani said...

that was one heck of a letter .... very powerful...deepu parents are protective and they are doing their duty.. not even for a moment would they think bad/ill of u.. they would probably never hand over responsibility to u as u would always remain the same old deepu for them..naughty playful and inqusitive...and for once u made me realise that i too should start loving the time spent wid parents even though dads computer work is boring and i hate to do it... someday it will all come back ... lets hope that day will never come..