Sunday, October 4, 2009

Angel...we all need one...we all want one....

The stars were sparkling, under the moon lit sky

I looked at them trying to decode their magical language

They kept smiling at me trying to tease me and I kept looking in vain

This happened every night and soon it became a pain,

A pain I didn’t feel, a pain I didn’t understand

I wish someone would explain to me what they said

Holding my hands

I kept looking for those hands now that would take me along

To the magical world of stars and the moon

The voice that would tell me about the different reasons

As to why each star shone differently and sparkled like they did

The story about why the moon would wax and wane,

I kept looking for the one who would alleviate my pain

Then down the aisles of the rainbow, she came walking

Her eyes putting the sparkles of the stars to shame,

Her smile illuminating a million moons

Her voice my guiding light, I had never seen a soul shine so bright

She was like an angel sent from above

An angel I prayed for, who would give me peace

A sense of purity and divinity in my heart,

I kept looking at her, thinking if I was indeed alive

I wished she would be mine, I prayed to god

And promised I would never let the sparkle of her eyes fade,

Never let her smile go, that I would cherish her in my mortal eyes

And treasure her in this heart

With the sound of thunder my dream fell apart,

But I still think about the angel

Every moment I breathe, every second my heart beats

I know she is somewhere around

Looking at me and waiting for the day

She would walk into my life

And transform it to the magical world I dreamt of.

4 comments:

Mohit said...

kya tujhey ishq ho gaya hai?

Deepak Ramesh said...

nahi sir... hone ke der mein hoon lol

kanika said...

Impetuous..

Deepak Ramesh said...

is this the definition of impetuous that u mean?? "Characterized by sudden and forceful energy or emotion; impulsive and passionate." lol... yea very impulsive...