Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#Poem Series - A Friend Forever

It seems like yesterday that we met,
to never give in I had said,

I thought about the past
it had left me in pain,
but everyting happened so fast,
I soon realized my resistance was in Vain.

You came like the bright sunshine
and I said "Oh! could she ever be mine!"

I was worried and nervous,thinking I gave in too soon...
I couldn't care less about the outcome
I was already on the moon and the damage had been done

We are Seven Seas apart
yet so easily you walked into my heart
I was enchanted by Your simplicity and liveliness
May it be with you always, God bless

Your smile means a thousand suns to me
I wish you could someday see
everytime I think of you,there's happyness in my eyes
They blink and shine like 10 million Fireflies

I know you have been through a lot
you've given it all and ended up sad
I made a promise to give it all I've got
and that I'll never make you mad.

Everyday I spend without talkin to you
seems like a million years,
But I've never felt so secure before
alleiviated of all my fears

Of losing you, I don't care
the feelings you invoke in me are like the air
I feel it gently taking me away
in a world where your with me night and day

Even if we never meet and be together,
your memories with me will live forever,
At worst, my heart will need a mend,
But I will still have you with me as a Friend....

No comments: