Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#Poem Series - Love

Every one is living in such a mad rush

Madness is like gravity and it needs only a gentle push

To get you to fall to the depths of crazyness

To get you to rise to heights of awesomeness

We are all living Mundane lives

You hate a man and you call him a husband,

You don’t even trust that dame

But you still call her your wife

Why is there such abnormality,

Why is the world so far from reality

Relationships are floating on thin crusts

Because most of em are based purely on lust

The symbol of peace is the dove,

And all we need is a little love

I am glad you two found it,

Please cherish and savor it every bit

I can only pray for you two,

And Hope someday I shall find mine too,

I shall do my best to keep your bond intact

Because we all signed the friendship pact

I am proud to be known as your friend,

You proved it exists when my hope was coming to an end,

Spread the message and release the dove,

All the people need a little love.

No comments: