Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#Poem Series - Hey Little Johnny

Hey Little Johnny come and talk to me
Oh there you have a bruised knee..
Bandage it son and go back to the field
Its just a flesh wound, it will heal

When I was your age, I was stupid and Naive
I smoked my weed and felt alive
It got my heart racing and pumped my blood
The fluid in my brain started to flood

Oh and I felt awesome and So fucked up
Umm I don't remember " did I barf up!?"

She was a charming little angel as she came along,
And now I think "Oh I was so wrong"
ANd then I found some hash from Shillong..
Hey can someone please "Pass me a bong"

Oh and I felt awesome and So fucked up
I picked up the pieces and mopped up

I reached home late from the party one night
Mom started an angry fight
she yelled and screamed n then she cried
I asked "oh mom, why the hell are you fried"

Oh and I felt awesome and So fucked up
I have my head really all mixed up


I fell on my bed & looked up straight
My head could feel all the weight
And I saw the moon and Shooting stars
Like tail lamps of Fast cars

Oh and I felt awesome and So fucked up
My head was spinning when someone said "Whats UP!"

No comments: