Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#Poem Series - Mary Moshuana

Oh Mary Moshuanaa
Oh Oh Mary Moshuana

You and I are such good friends
i hope this fling never ends
I know you are a hungry feline
Oh you can't just be mine..


I met you the other day at the bus stand
Yeah, I loved the way you held my hand
And then you kissed me and it hit my brain
In the sunny afternoon it felt like rain

Oh Mary Moshuaana...
Oh oh Mary Moshuaana

The other night you went to crazyy
wish we could do it one more time babyY
You took me high and left me dry
Life seem like such a sweet lie

You came along and all the wrong...
Felt like it had all gone
you make it feel right, everytime
Like a crazy diamond you make me shine

Oh Mary Moshuaana...
Oh oh Mary Moshuaana

I'll meet you in the day
and I'll meet you in the night
from April to May, everyday
you just make it right....

No comments: