Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#Poem Series - Sister and Daughter

Life was so beautiful and calm

It felt like heaven when I touched your palm

I was alone and like a bright star you shone

Made that small chair I sat on feel like a kings throne

We grew up together

And I swore I would be there forever

To hear my words your always keen

When I look at you, I feel like am lookin into a mirror in between

You smiled at everything I did

And I did everything to make you smile

From you, nothing I ever hid

you heard it all and in my head never let it pile

Difficulties saw us bond

We had grown our ages beyond

We stood up for one another

without you I couldn’t have taken care of mother

We fought as kids and hitting you was sinister,

You are the world to me coz you’re my sister

All I ever try is to not let anything bother

This wonderful girl who is not just my sister but also my daughter

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love this poem :) And... I know u feel exactly the same even today :) And... ur as dear to me as I am to u :*