Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#Poem Series - Winner

I write my memories on a piece of paper

Both good and bad,

They stay there in my head

Some making me happy and some sad

Whenever I think of the good memories,

Times I spent with family and

Times I spent with friends in the hood

I wish I could roll back times

To feel that pleasure and undo that pain

Time lost once I know I cannot gain

So I try to love all I can and enjoy every moment

Not thinking of tomorrow

Which eventually I will spend in my tomb that is silent!

I took an oath when I felt this emotion

That I would never complaint and show in god all my devotion

I promise to god and to my parents alike

I shall fight and not bow down to the hurdles which I so dislike

I shall not kill and curse and hate and never be a sinner

Coz all I want and I shall be in life is a winner!

No comments: